Manchester United legend Gary Neville has tipped Manchester City to pip Liverpool to top spot if the Premier League title race goes the distance. Stand-in full back Ainsley Maitland-Niles' right knee will be assessed ahead of the trip to Manchester.
"This season is impossible". He brings extra tenacity, as well as boasting great technical quality. And while this is obviously because the pair play in similar midfield roles, plenty of Arsenal fans have noticed that the new arrival also bears a striking resemblance to the outgoing Welsh worldwide. Granit Xhaka should return in place of Mohamed Eleny, who was substituted at half-time in midweek. Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi and Alex Iwobi play. The second is Petr Cech, third is Aaron Ramsey, after this Mesut Ozil.
Suarez has joined Arsenal on loan until the summer with an option to buy.
The diamond means City's full-backs should be given license to fly forward. On the other flank, Kyle Walker hasn't performed particularly well this season, and tends to hold his position more anyway. "Because at the moment you feel if you can keep [Alexandre] Lacazette or [Pierre-Emerick] Aubameyang quiet, then I'm not sure where our goals are coming from".
Results against the top six have improved a little since - most notably when beating Chelsea just under a fortnight ago - but they have conceded 15 in seven matches against those teams.
The youngster doesn't turn 20 until April but already he is one of the first names on the team-sheet for Arsenal with his work rate off the ball and quality on it, the flawless combination for a modern midfielder in the engine room of a top six cub.
With Liverpool only playing twice in that period, victory in all three matches for City could send a strong signal to their watching rivals. Last season, they averaged 2.79 goals per game compared with 2.63 this term.
Liverpool had a 65 per cent chance of winning the league after the Reds took on City last month. Unai knows him very well from their time at Sevilla and they won the Europa League together which is a good thing. "Big thank you to all the doctors and physios who worked so hard to get me ready for surgery and through it with such ease".
Benjamin Mendy is another player who is a concern for Guardiola, as reports suggest the Frenchman might still not be close enough to be starting for Man City.
- Maurizio Sarri insists he will not change his tactical beliefs at Chelsea
- Midwest polar vortex 2019: Death toll rises to 21 as temperatures fall
- While others tease, Huawei confirms folding phone for 2019
- Northam Won by Branding Republican Ed Gillespie Racist
- Venezuela: Juan Guaido accuses Maduro of threatening his family
- Brrr, big chill hits US Midwest, United States News & Top Stories
- Australian Open 2019, Men's final: 3 things we learned
- Huawei exec Meng Wanzhou appears in Vancouver court to vary bail conditions
- Mané warns City: ‘We have not reached our top form yet’
- Death toll from Brazil dam disaster climbs to 84