While the multi-hyphenate singer-actress-dancer-producer only captioned the pic with heart emojis, Rodriguez went a bit farther, writing in lower-case letters: "she said yes".
The big news comes after the couple shared sizzling snaps from their holiday the day before. "We are meant to be, and how much you mean to me can not be put into words", A-Rod wrote.
Lopez revealed in an interview with Harper's Bazaar in April 2018 that she "would love to grow old with somebody in a committed relationship".
A-Rod and J.Lo are getting married.
Rodriguez's caption read simply, "She said yes".
"I think we're just best friends", Rodriguez told ET at the "Shark Tank" premiere. "Only 730 days, which have flown by, but it feels like we have been together forever".
Jennifer Lopez has been engaged to Alex Rodriguez for less than 24 hours and she already has people vying to be her maid of honor. News. "Their families couldn't be more supportive of their love and believe that these two are truly soul mates". We're thrilled for the newly-engaged pair and hope they have a wonderful time celebrating this milestone in their relationship!
Lopez, who has twins Maximilian David and Emme Maribel from her previous marriage to Marc Anthony, has dated Rodriguez since February 2017.
Congratulations to one of our favorite celeb couples!
- R. Kelly Calls Sexual Abuse Allegations "Stupid" in New Interview
- 'Relegation, that’s pressure' - Robertson urges Liverpool to enjoy title race
- Facebook Messenger on iOS Gets Dark Mode
- China’s Huawei Sues to Challenge US Security Law
- Kelly: When and How to Watch 'CBS News: The Gayle King Interview'
- Justin Trudeau Chalks Recent Political Turmoil Up To 'Erosion Of Trust'
- L'opposition demande un report des élections — Algérie
- Snow Set To Hit Many Areas This Weekend
- Second man seems to be free of AIDS virus after transplant
- Flashback: Brie Larson Thought Captain Marvel Was a Man - She Wasn't Wrong