24 February: On what was expected to be their last overseas trip before the birth of their baby, the royals arrived in Morocco's Atlas Mountains where they showed their support for rural girls' education. Instead of the pillbox hat she wore in 2014, Kate wore a matching red fascinator.
The sleeveless style had a fitted waistline that flares into a midi-length hem and appeared to have been taken up at the neckline for modesty.
When asked by the chairwoman "how's the bump treating you?", the heavily pregnant duchess replied: "Very well".
The custom-made wool outfit also included a nod to Markle's mother, Doria Ragland.
Meghan's ring, designed by Harry, was made using two diamonds from Diana, Princess of Wales's personal collection and a central diamond sourced from Botswana. Viewers watching the service which was televised on BBC One may have wondered why Prince Harry and Meghan were sat behind the rest of their family, but the reason is simple.
It's from the brand's Fall 2019 collection which debuted at London Fashion Week last month.
Meghan's accessories at the Commonwealth event included a black Givenchy satin clutch.
"Commonwealth Day has a special significance this year as we mark the 70th anniversary of the London Declaration, when nations of the Commonwealth agreed to move forward together as free and equal members".
Meghan's remarks come a day after CNN revealed that Britain's royal family has had to bolster its social media operation due to a rise in racist online abuse targeting the Duchess, who married Prince Harry in May.
However, her past political activism against, for example, U.S. President Donald Trump, and her continued interventions on hot topics such as feminism, have raised eyebrows among critics who regard them as incompatible with her official role.
- SpaceX's Crew Dragon Successfully Undocks From International Space Station
- Snow Set To Hit Many Areas This Weekend
- Facebook Messenger on iOS Gets Dark Mode
- Catherine Rampell: What's behind the ballooning trade deficit
- L'opposition demande un report des élections — Algérie
- Manchester United fan stabbed in Paris after Champions League match
- Second man seems to be free of AIDS virus after transplant
- Washington House OKs step toward year-round daylight saving
- Here’s what Gayle King was thinking during the R. Kelly interview
- What's in Samsung S10 preorder offers?