We are, however, unbeaten in five in the league with only Tottenham taking points off us in the current run.
It means he'd be officially their manager by the time they next kick a ball in the Premier League, against Watford on March 30.
The World Cup victor suffered an untimely knock during an eventful Premier League meeting with Liverpool on February 24.
Lingard missed Sunday's game as he nurses a hamstring injury but Leno, who enjoyed another fine afternoon in goal for Arsenal, admitted the forward's previous antics had spurred on the hosts.
"So, "good luck with that", as an Aussie coach I know says".
Sanchez is now sidelined with an injury and last weekend he was spotted at the Camp Nou watching his former club beat Rayo Vallecano 3-1.
"We have won games we have not deserved to win, and today we lost a game we did not deserve to lose". But then again they have got three points and we haven't.
Shortly after the match, the Metropolitan Police released a statement that said: "A man has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and pitch invasion following an incident during the Arsenal v Man Utd game at the Emirates Stadium today".
And, while Klopp admits defeat against Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena in the second leg of their goalless last-16 tie would not be the biggest surprise in the competition's history, his side will not go into the game thinking of the benefits such a result could bring.
"But there are six to seven teams who can play in every league in the world".
However, Everton will hope Hazard continues his wait for an away goal in 2019 - his last Premier League goals on the road came when he scored twice against Watford at Vicarage Road on Boxing Day. Not only did we get the three points but Chelsea also dropped two unexpected points against Wolves, and suddenly the race for the Top Four has taken on a completely different complexion.
"We created miles more chances than we did when we won here in the FA Cup (a 3-1 fourth-round victory in January)".
United and City are due to meet in a league match before the end of the season and could yet face each other in the latter stages of the FA Cup.
For the first time in a decade, four Premier League teams - Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham - have booked their place in the competition's last eight.
- Brexit in peril if May's deal is rejected, United Kingdom foreign minister warns
- Redskins could be interested in Le'Veon Bell
- Cristiano Ronaldo revels in hat-trick: 'This is why Juventus bought me'
- USA flight crew 'worried about flying Boeing 737 Max'
- UK says last-ditch Brexit talks win key changes
- Hundreds of South Florida passengers affected by grounding of Boeing aircraft
- UK MPs vote on Theresa May's amended Brexit deal
- No Sex, No Money Scandal May Torpedo Trudeau Fragile Government
- Meghan Markle named vice president of Queen's Commonwealth Trust
- Pelosi, on impeachment, says Trump ‘not worth it’