With the Champions League now down to the final eight, they could be back on the same field soon. Real Madrid grossly underestimated the young Dutch side and were dumped out at the Bernabeu last week.
When will the Europa League quarter-final matches be played? Coached by former Portuguese star Sergio Conceicao, Porto is looking to go beyond the quarterfinals for the first time since 2004. This year English teams have ruled the European football which was not seen from many years.
Here are five talking points from the Round of 16 of the Champions League this season.
This will be an open draw, meaning no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other.
The visitors arrived confident knowing that a single goal would give them an advantage but they were undone by a wonderful performance from Messi, who scored two and created two.
One way for the French team to approach the tie is an attack-minded attitude, based on the premise that they are unlikely to keep a clean sheet against Barca at the Camp Nou, and will therefore nearly certainly need to score at least once - and perhaps twice - to progress. Adding even more intrigue to this tie is soon-to-be-permanent (we assume) United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be returning to the ground of his most famous accomplishment - the 1999 Champions League-winning goal.
With Real Madrid out of the tournament, the Catalan giants are the odds-on favorites to win the whole thing.
It will face Valencia in the Copa del Rey final in May.
It is believed that the club are not looking to "prioritise" Coutinho's position and want to focus their efforts on players that can play further up the pitch, like Sancho.
- New Zealand struggles to answer 'why' in wake of massacre
- Hundreds of South Florida passengers affected by grounding of Boeing aircraft
- Monster "bomb cyclone" brings hurricane-force winds to Denver
- WH On Emergency Declaration: 'Congress Is Still Unhappy For Some Reason'
- Tesla Model Y debuts in California with $39,000 base price
- Tiger Woods to put his neck on the line for Masters bid
- Bangladesh Cricket Team Misses Mass Shooting By ‘Minutes’
- Brexit backstop legal risk 'unchanged': UK's Cox
- Climate change strike could spur young New Zealanders into action
- New Zealand gun laws to change: Ardern